How-to's of theatrical makeup
Today's lesson "Easy Stone Statue Make-up"
|Easy Stone Statue Make-Up|
Items Needed (These are included in the Easy Stone Statue Make-up Kit #35768)1 - Color Cup in Black #19480
1 - Color Cup in Monster Grey #19473
1- Color Cup in Silver #19475
1 - 3" Powder Puff #13239
1 - Non-Latex Sponge #13390
1 - Colorset Powder .25 oz. #27337
1 - Flat 1/4” Brush #12989
Optional Items (Not included in kit)Black Lipstick
Black Eyeliner Pencil
Makeup Brushes in various sizes
Hydra-Cleanse Makeup Remover
- Lay down a solid base coat of the color cup in silver with the non-latex sponge.
- Line the eyes with black color cup using flat brush.
- Using a non-latex sponge, apply color cup in Monster Grey as shadow in natural face lines, such as laugh lines, under the cheekbones, along the temples and down the sides of the nose. Blend as needed depending on how big your stage is. This creates depth on the face.
- Using the 1/4” brush, apply color cup Monster Grey on lips and to fill in eyebrows.
- Shake setting powder onto powder puff. Pat, do not drag, powder onto entire face to set and finish the oil based makeup.
- One kit includes enough makeup for 4-6 faces.
|Greats for Ghosts Too!|